Reservation Sales Agent
POSITION: Sales Reservations Agent
DUTY STATION: Dar Es Salaam
Role purpose statement: To provide consultation services to customers as contracted by the airline which includes but not be limited to the planning of trips, advising on connection routes and issuance of tickets.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, issue ticket and send to direct customer or Agents.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Assisting the Supervisor in implementing sales strategies for the company
- Handle telephone and email inquiries as regards travel information
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Team Player
- Proactive/results oriented
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Presentable
- Smart presentable appearance
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- At least a diploma in a related field.
- Certification in relevant computer applications
- Experience in delivering service in demanding customer environment
- Fluency inappropriate foreign languages
- Experience in related field & Motor Vehicle Driving skills will be an added advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Gross Pay (Gross Salary & Bonus) ranges TZS 350,000- 500,000 per month subject to taxes, duties and other statutory deductions.
1-year Renewable contract after completion of 3 months probationary period
Closing Date for Applications:
Not later than 14th September 2018